Thursday, June 24

Sorry Guys................I've been busy

Its been almost 3 months since my last post which was about the newly released blood angels. To tell you the truth, I literally havent even touched a mini since then. I've been very busy with graduation prep and sports. I have aslo been working on the 3 xbox 360 games, Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 4. But a little thing smacked some sense into me recently and got me back into the hobby, the new edition of Warhammer. Im looking to try it out. Well.....maybe not. I still have to put together my BA army. Last year at Gamesday, I left my ork army at home and missed out on challenging gamers to a game, since they were all BYOA (bring your own army). I was looking frwd to playing against Jawaballs and Fritz. But this year is different. I will complete my BA army by August. Just a little rumor going around too..............Me and my uncle have noticed that this year maybe be the last gamesday. There is only one that has been anounced for this year. The east coaster is lucky for it is in Baltimore. I hope to make the most of this year. Anyway, I got a LOT of work to do. I try to get my captian done by saturday. Pics WILL be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails