Monday, June 28

Blood Talons???


(Not My Photo)
I was playing a game the other day and was reading through the codex to make a list and ran across "blood talons". They are basically giant lighting claws that will keep hitting the enemy until they make there saves. That's right. "for every unsaved wound caused with a blood talon, the dreadnought makes an additional attack." Until no further unsaved wounds are made, the dread will keep at you like " a hungry homo at a hot dog stand". lol. Anyway, Is this the ultimate dreadnought weapon? Until my friends and I find a fault or down side, it must be.



Update: Unfortunately I did find some faults. For this rule to work, you must have two blood talons. They also have "rage", which means that if the dread is near a vehicle or a squad of terminators, it is more likely that it will not do as well as these things are meant to do.Just be careful when you are using the dread and keep it near some tactical squads, assault marines or anything that these weapons would be best to go against.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see a photo of what blood talons really look like, and imagine my disappointment at seeing my mini! :)

    These are just forge world close combat weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sorry about that man.....yea i just typed in blood talons in google and tried to find the closest thing to what blood talons would look like. great mini by the way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails