Sunday, August 15

Gamesday Armylist Revised

I got a lot done today. I was able to finish my rhino and tactical sq. However, I still have a death company sq. , an assault squad, predator and a vindicator to do. The tac. sq. took me about 2 days to finish, so I dont think I will be able to finish it all by Friday night. So I dropped the assault squad. Now the list looks like this:

1) (HQ)Captian with power weapon, combi melta and jump pack

2) ( TROOP) Death Company x5 with power weapon, 2 power fists and 2 CCW's, jump packs

3) (TROOP) 10 man tactical sq. with heavy bolter and meltagun in a rhino with extra armor

Now that I got the compulsory units down, I can get some more stuff........

6) Vindicator with hunter k. missiles and siege shield

7) Predator with autocannon and lascannon sponsons, hunter killer miss.

I'll try my best to get the predator done in time, but no promises. The new death company aren't really easy to paint. But if I rush the vindicator in today I could probably get most of the tank done. It could happen. Anyway, gamesday is in 2 days. Ill be leaving for Baltimore Friday night so for the next two days, I'll be pretty busy, which means I probably wont be able to post anymore posts till Sunday. I would just like to wish everyone a safe trip over and a fun weekend.

-Ultradude2468

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails