Friday, August 13

Ultradude at Gamesday 2010


This August 21st is the 2010 Baltimore Gamesday and I will be going. Last year, I brought my orks to play against jawaballs and fritz. But it was my first time going and instead, I explored the con. But this year, I will try to face-off. Fritz recently posted a video saying that they will be hosting an apocalypse game and to bring an army that is PAINTED and follow the force org. rules. I have the army and now I have to paint it. Here is the list:

Compulsory

1) (HQ)Captian with power weapon, combi melta and jump pack

2) ( TROOP) Death Company x5 with power weapon, 2 power fists and 2 CCW's

3) (TROOP) 10 man tactical sq. with lascan. and meltagun

Extra

4) Assult sq. with Sanguinary preist on foot with rhino

5) Predator with autocannon and lascan sponsons and hunter k. missile

6) Vindicator with hunter k. missiles and seige sheild


It's all about 1000 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails