Saturday, May 28

Dont Worry......Im still alive!!!!

It's been about 3 months since my last post or actually since I picked up a model. Believe it or not, thats a lot of time. I missed so much. So I log onto GW.com today and I see that they're not making metal models anymore and using"fincast" now?????? When the hell did this happen?????? And when did the "heroes of armageddon" start???? Anyway, I gues now I should really stick w/ the hobby and stay up to date with this stuff. Gamesday is what......2 months away and I still havent finished my first tac squad of my new army (photos and details of this project up soon). So hopefull this week I'll be able to get some stuff done. :)

1 comment:

  1. I've just started blogging and when I did that's all everyone was talking about (finecast).
    Hopefully see some stuff from you soon =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails